Saturday, August 25, 2012

Morning Madness + Dragon Breath

      So to start off, I'm just going to say I woke up at 11:00 AM. But I also did fall asleep past 4:00 AM... At least I got 7 hours of sleep, right? I haven't eaten all day, and its already three in the afternoon.   BREAKFAST IS CALLING! But I don't have a cell phone, so it'll just have to call the home phone. But I'm busy, so I'll listen to the voicemail later. I smell bacon. BACON! Never joke about bacon. Today I noticed some people are looking at my blog. Over 20 views, and Its only my second day! Gosh, I love blogger! You guys should really check out my links! Want to check my youtube, twitter, and more out? Go to my google plus page, or the sidebar. You'll see a list of my sites, and just click on the one you want to view. Simple, right? I have a youtube and a twitter, so thats cool. Anyone else feel a lazy weekend coming on? I will probably watch old movies and snuggle up. I like to make seasons happen, when it isn't there time. Yesterday we had the fireplace on, a pumpkin candle, the lights dimmed, and blankets everywhere. Anyone guess what season we were recreating? I gave you a huge hint with the candle. Today I'm so going to recreate yesterdays season. Its my favorite season and my birthday is in the season. Its just so cozy! What are YOU going to do today? Lazy day (like me), or excitement beyond belief? Whatever your doing, have fun!



xoxo,
z y

Question for the readers: What is your favorite season?
Secondary Question: Do YOU enjoy mornings?
Last question: What's your favorite movie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i lik the summer. i hate mornings, and my favorite movie is the hunger games.